Friday, 10 June 2011

As I've been a keen blog follower for some time, I've noticed a lot of posts mentioning Polyvore. I just assumed it was an online fad, but after giving in and having a look to see what the fuss is about I realised how good it is. You literally put together an outfit for free, therefore more cost-effective than blowing $$$ on something you're unsure about.
And so I present to you my Polyvore debut. Admittedly, I've neglected the blog a little as I've been seriously busy this past week and will be for about a week more. So I guess you can call this stalling.
City
      

12 comments:

  1. Polyvore is seriously addicting! I absolutely love your choices, especially the lace shorts and the shoes! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lace shorts and those amazing heels! Its a sophisticated but cool outfit!

    follow me-
    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. obsessed with all these pieces!! Great blog- following you!

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the shorts and shoes!

    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos you post, really inspirational!
    I hope you can check out my blog too :)
    StolenInspiration.com

    Kendra
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing post!the clutch and shoes are so beautifull!!!i really like your blog.i am following you.it would make me very happy if you followed me back if u want :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh polyvore, my love! this blog is fantastic, and those shorts you posted about are amazing! i am following your blog! love it!

    hope you check mine out!
    xox,
    s
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is an amazing outfit. I've never heard of polyvore. I just got Pinterest. lol I'm gonna go check out polyvore now. Sounds really cool! Thanks for sharing. Love your blog. :)

    Thanks for stopping by Fash Boulevard. I would love for you to stop by again soon! xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    I would also love if you could follow me on bloglovin! :)
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2399184/fash-boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  9. im loving this look and your blog!
    im following you!

    http://each2theirown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look, those shoes are just to die for!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget