Sunday, 4 September 2011

This is Mike.

I never thought I'd get to the point of blogging where I begin to introduce special people in my life to you all. And clearly I'm not, as I'm introducing to you my dog: Mike. He's a golden labrador - though many people tend to think he's cross-bred - and throws controversy to the saying 'a dog is a man's best friend': I'm no man and I can safely say Mike is my best friend (sad, perhaps, but true). When I get through the door he's always there greeting me with a present, i.e a toy, which he believes to be the greatest of gifts to give me, and it's hilarious watching him gallop around the wood, occasionally jutting his head out from behind a tree in a hide-and-seek motion.
Admittedly, this post is the product of rifling through some photos already saved on my laptop - spare time has been pretty rare this past week. I'd better stop writing here otherwise I'll be rambling paragraph after paragraph about Mike, but it's hard not to - I can't help laughing just thinking about him. It's strange how an animal can gain such a character and picks up little habits, much like a person. These last few photos are of him about a year ago when he was a teeny puppy, but he's still just as cute. Usually.


  1. Cute dog!

  2. Mikke is lovely, he has an adorable glance. he makes you want to hug him

  3. What an adorable dog!!!! I wanna hug him too! :) Mike should meet my dog Junjun, they can be friends! Hihi

    Cute blog BTW! I just started following you!

    The Niknok Style

  4. aw so adorable!! Great blog- following you :)

  5. awh, he is WAY TOO ADORABLE! these images are so great, well done :)


  6. Mike is too cute for words, I wish I could jump in my computer screen and hug him all day.

    - Puck

  7. OMG your dog looks so cute !!!

  8. He is such a cutie!!

  9. awe, such a cute dog!

  10. Hey Mike ^^ You are such a cute and beautiful dog :)

  11. awww, what a cutie! he's beautiful..or handsome, i should say! i have a husky, and she truly is a best friend :)

    Blogaversary Giveaway


There was an error in this gadget