Sunday 15 May 2011

Well here I am. After admiring many fashion blogs and bloggers, and their courage to put their opinions and tastes out there, I have decided to join them. Anonymously. While that may be cheating, as I am not actually putting a name to what I'll be posting on here, it's a step closer.

I hope that this works out; I'd hate to abandon this after a fortnight (that's how much I lack determination) because I've not had a single page view. So please - I wont grovel - if you stumble upon this page, do stay and take a look around. But I trust all of your opinions. If you don't, I'll take the hint and abandon project Blog...

2 comments:

  1. Hii, I'm a new blogger too and really like what you're doing so far. I'd love it if you could check out my blog and follow me at...

    http://draytonsblush.blogspot.com/

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photo - so simple and at the same time so sophisticated...

    ReplyDelete